1-20 of 1 replies  
John Golde

Baltic countries and St. Petersburg

I am retired and looking for reasonable places to stay-visit and provide as many savings as possible.

There will be 2 people traveling - My daughter and I (I am 75 years old.)

We would like to leave Chicago on June 30th and return on or about the 12th-13th of July.

We would like to stay in Riga until the 6th of July - we will need a car since we plan to go to Lithuania and Estonia. If Hotel rooms are reasonable in Jurmala that would great. I am pretty knowledgeable about the Riga area and wouldn't require much help - entertainment tickets and maybe a tour of Riga on foot.

Would also like to see St Petersburg while we are in the area and we wonder if you have three/four day tour. If not -we would have to consider other means of getting there. Maybe we could take a train to Talin Estonia and from there to St. Petersburg by boat - then how do we get back to Chicago.

As you can see we are flexible to include Moscow if that makes for a realistic connection - please respond with some options at you earliest. On my past visits I did learn that a rental car One-Way was extremely expensive. Thanks in advance for your help in this request.

RE: Baltic countries and St. Petersburg

1-20 of 1 replies  
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted

Book hotel
Until: